Prolific authors and institutions in leading international business journals
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Springer in its journal Asia Pacific Journal of Management.
Volume (Year): 25 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: P.O. Box 17, 3300 AA Dordrecht, the Netherlands
Web page: http://www.springerlink.com/link.asp?id=106589
International business scholarship; Prolific authors; Leading schools;
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Diego Quer & Enrique Claver & Laura Rienda, 2007. "Business and management in China: A review of empirical research in leading international journals," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 24(3), pages 359-384, September.
- Andrew C Inkpen & Paul W Beamish, 1994. "An Analysis of Twenty-Five Years of Research in the Journal of International Business Studies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 25(4), pages 703-713, December.
- Kam C Chan & Hung-Gay Fung & Pikki Lai, 2005. "Membership of editorial boards and rankings of schools with international business orientation," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan, vol. 36(4), pages 452-469, July.
- Anne-Wil Harzing, 2008. "Arbitrary decisions in ranking studies: A commentary on Xu, Yalcinkaya, and Seggie (2008)," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(4), pages 685-689, December.
- Ellis, Paul D. & Zhan, Ge, 2011. "How international are the international business journals?," International Business Review, Elsevier, vol. 20(1), pages 100-112, February.
- Ram Mudambi & Mike Peng & David Weng, 2008. "Research rankings of Asia Pacific business schools: Global versus local knowledge strategies," Asia Pacific Journal of Management, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 171-188, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Guenther Eichhorn) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.