The Demand for Food in the United States and the Netherlands: A Systems Approach with the CBS Model: Reply
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by John Wiley & Sons, Ltd. in its journal Journal of Applied Econometrics.
Volume (Year): 12 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (Sept.-Oct.)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.interscience.wiley.com/jpages/0883-7252/
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2011.
"The Potato's Contribution to Population and Urbanization: Evidence From A Historical Experiment,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
Oxford University Press, vol. 126(2), pages 593-650.
- Nathan Nunn & Nancy Qian, 2009. "The Potato's Contribution to Population and Urbanization: Evidence from an Historical Experiment," NBER Working Papers 15157, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Nunn, Nathan & Qian, Nancy, 2009. "The Potato's Contribution to Population and Urbanization: Evidence from an Historical Experiment," CEPR Discussion Papers 7364, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- repec:fth:prinin:468 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tao Xiang & Jikun Huang & dâ€™Artis Kancs & Scott Rozelle & Jo Swinnen, 2010.
"Food Standards and Welfare: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections,"
LICOS Discussion Papers
26310, LICOS - Centre for Institutions and Economic Performance, KU Leuven.
- Xiang, Tao & Huang, Jikun & Kancs, d'Artis & Swinnen, Johan F.M., 2009. "Standards Driven Rural Development: A General Equilibrium Model with Market Imperfections," 2009 Conference, August 16-22, 2009, Beijing, China 51476, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or (Christopher F. Baum).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.