Islamic Banking And Finance: Between Ideals And Realities
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by IIUM Journal of Economis and Management in its journal IIUM Journal of Economics and Management.
Volume (Year): 15 (2007)
Issue (Month): 2 (December)
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- M19 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Other
- Z13 - Other Special Topics - - Cultural Economics - - - Economic Sociology; Economic Anthropology; Social and Economic Stratification
- M39 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Other
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Rodney Wilson, 2007. "Making Development Assistance Sustainable Through Islamic Microfinance," IIUM Journal of Economics and Management, IIUM Journal of Economis and Management, vol. 15(2), pages 177-196, December.
- Jonathan Morduch, 1999. "The Microfinance Promise," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 37(4), pages 1569-1614, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Gairuzazmi Mat Ghani).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.