Sources of Variation in Export Flows over Time: A Suggested Methodology of Measurement
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by College of Business, and College of Finance, Feng Chia University, Taichung, Taiwan in its journal International Journal of Business and Economics.
Volume (Year): 9 (2010)
Issue (Month): 2 (August)
constant market share analysis; stochastic frontier gravity model; behind the border determinants; beyond the border determinants; mutually induced determinants;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- B41 - Schools of Economic Thought and Methodology - - Economic Methodology - - - Economic Methodology
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
- F11 - International Economics - - Trade - - - Neoclassical Models of Trade
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- K.P. Kalirajan & M.B. Obwona & S. Zhao, 1996. "A Decomposition of Total Factor Productivity Growth: The Case of Chinese Agricultural Growth before and after Reforms," American Journal of Agricultural Economics, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association, vol. 78(2), pages 331-338.
- Gani, Azmat & Al Mawali, Nasser Rashid, 2013. "Oman's trade and opportunities of integration with the Asian economies," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 31(C), pages 766-774.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Jui-Fen Lin).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.