Productivity And The Labor Market: Comovement Over The Business Cycle
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 52 (2011)
Issue (Month): 3 (08)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Hawkins, William B. & Acemoglu, Daron, 0. "Search with multi-worker firms," Theoretical Economics, Econometric Society.
- Andre Kurmann & Julien Champagne, 2010.
"The Great Increase in Relative Volatility of Real Wages in the United States,"
2010 Meeting Papers
674, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Julien Champagne & André Kurmann, 2010. "The Great Increase in Relative Volatility of Real Wages in the United States," Cahiers de recherche 1010, CIRPEE.
- Bjoern Bruegemann & Giuseppe Moscarini, 2010.
"Rent Rigidity, Asymmetric Information, and Volatility Bounds in Labor,"
Review of Economic Dynamics,
Elsevier for the Society for Economic Dynamics, vol. 13(3), pages 575-596, July.
- Bjoern Bruegemann & Giuseppe Moscarini, 2009. "Code and data files for "Rent Rigidity, Asymmetric Information, and Volatility Bounds in Labor Markets"," Computer Codes 08-208, Review of Economic Dynamics.
- Coles, Melvyn G & Kelishomi, Ali Moghaddasi, 2011. "New Business Start-ups and the Business Cycle," CEPR Discussion Papers 8588, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.