Stochastic Equilibrium Oscillations
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 30 (1989)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
Other versions of this item:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Drugeon, Jean-Pierre & Nourry, Carine & Venditti, Alain, 2010.
"On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies,"
Mathematical Social Sciences,
Elsevier, vol. 59(1), pages 120-144, January.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00439241, HAL.
- Fukuda, Shin-ichi, 1998. "Sunspot equilibria and periodic cycles under idiosyncratic uncertainty," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 36(1), pages 127-138, July.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2006. "Does dynamic efficiency rule out sunspot fluctuations ?," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00410787, HAL.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2006. "Does dynamic efficiency rule out sunspot fluctuations ?," Working Papers halshs-00410787, HAL.
- Chin-Chang Lai, 1997. "The Complex Dynamics of Real Exchange Rates with Countercyclical Balance of Trade," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 8(4), pages 393-401, October.
- Jang-Ting Guo & Kevin Lansing, 1999.
"Fiscal policy, increasing returns, and endogenous fluctuations,"
Working Papers in Applied Economic Theory
99-08, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco.
- Guo, Jang-Ting & Lansing, Kevin J., 2002. "Fiscal Policy, Increasing Returns, And Endogenous Fluctuations," Macroeconomic Dynamics, Cambridge University Press, vol. 6(05), pages 633-664, November.
- Jess Benhabib & Boyan Jovanovic, 1989.
"Externalities and Growth Accounting,"
NBER Working Papers
3190, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ghiglino, Christian & Venditti, Alain, 2011. "Wealth distribution and output fluctuations," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 146(6), pages 2478-2509.
- Olson, Lars J. & Roy, Santanu, 2005. "Theory of Stochastic Optimal Economic Growth," Working Papers 28601, University of Maryland, Department of Agricultural and Resource Economics.
- Jean-Pierre Drugeon & Carine Nourry & Alain Venditti, 2009. "On efficiency and local uniqueness in two-sector OLG economies," Working Papers halshs-00439241, HAL.
- Bosi, Stefano & Magris, Francesco & Venditti, Alain, 2005. "Competitive equilibrium cycles with endogenous labor," Journal of Mathematical Economics, Elsevier, vol. 41(3), pages 325-349, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.