Dynamic Behavior of a Firm Subject to Stochastic Regulatory Review
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 21 (1980)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ingo Vogelsang, 2010. "Incentive Regulation, Investments and Technological Change," CESifo Working Paper Series 2964, CESifo Group Munich.
- Caroline Elliott & Melinda Acutt, 2007. "Antitrust Policy: The Impact of Revenue Penalties on Price," Experimental Economics, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-8, March.
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonesi, 2007.
"Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach,"
"Marco Fanno" Working Papers
0052, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Moretto Michele & Valbonesi Paola, 2007. "Firm Regulation and Profit Sharing: A Real Option Approach," The B.E. Journal of Economic Analysis & Policy, De Gruyter, vol. 7(1), pages 1-34, November.
- Michele Moretto & Paola Valbonese, 2006. "Firm Regulation and Profit-Sharing: A Real Option Approach," Working Papers 2006.7, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- C F Elliott & M Z Acutt, 2001. "Threat-based regulation and endogenously determined punishments," Working Papers 539877, Lancaster University Management School, Economics Department.
- Roger H. Gordon & Mark Schankerman & Richard H. Spady, 1987. "Estimating the Effects of R&D on Bell System Productivity: A Model of Embodied Technical Change," NBER Working Papers 1607, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kirkpatrick, Colin & Parker, David & Zhang, Yin-Fang, 2004. "Price and Profit Regulation in Developing and Transition Economies, Methods Used and Problems Faced: A Survey of the Regulators," Centre on Regulation and Competition (CRC) Working papers, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM) 30596, University of Manchester, Institute for Development Policy and Management (IDPM).
- Acutt, Melinda & Elliott, Caroline & Robinson, Terry, 2001. "Credible regulatory threats," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(11), pages 911-916, September.
- Caroline Elliott & Melinda Acutt, 2007. "Antitrust Policy: The Impact of Revenue Penalties on Price," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(1), pages 1-8, March.
- William P. Rogerson, 1989. "Optimal Depreciation Schedules for Regulated Utilities," Discussion Papers, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science 852, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Glazer, Amihai, 2001. "Regulatory tune-ups," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 13(4), pages 427-438, December.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.