Nonconvexity and Optimal Exhaustion of Renewable Resources
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 18 (1977)
Issue (Month): 3 (October)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Boscolo, Marco & Vincent, Jeffrey R., 2003. "Nonconvexities in the production of timber, biodiversity, and carbon sequestration," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 251-268, September.
- Yoshito Takasaki, 2011. "Economic models of shifting cultivation: a review," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-006, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba.
- Laxminarayan, Ramanan, 2001. "Bacterial Resistance and the Optimal Use of Antibiotics," Discussion Papers dp-01-23, Resources For the Future.
- Liski, Matti & Kort, Peter M. & Novak, Andreas, 2001.
"Increasing returns and cycles in fishing,"
Resource and Energy Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 23(3), pages 241-258, July.
- Liski, M. & Kort, P.M. & Novak, A.J., 2000. "Increasing Returns and Cycles in Fishing," Discussion Paper 2000-57, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Kort, P.M. & Liski, M. & Novak, A.J., 2001. "Increasing returns and cycles in fishing," Open Access publications from Tilburg University urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-86776, Tilburg University.
- M. Liski, P.M. Kort, A.J. Novak, 2001. "Increasing returns and cycles in fishing," Computing in Economics and Finance 2001 126, Society for Computational Economics.
- Thomas, Timothy S., 1999. "Transformation Of Fallow Systems Under Population Pressure," 1999 Annual meeting, August 8-11, Nashville, TN 21603, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Bhat, Mahadev G., 1999. "On biodiversity access, intellectual property rights, and conservation," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 29(3), pages 391-403, June.
- Tahvonen, O. & Withagen, C.A.A.M., 1996.
"Optimality of irreversible pollution accumulation,"
Open Access publications from Tilburg University
urn:nbn:nl:ui:12-3107026, Tilburg University.
- Liski, Matti, 2002. "Taxing average emissions to overcome the shutdown problem," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 85(3), pages 363-384, September.
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 1994. "Uncertainty And Irreversibility In Groundwater Resource Management," Staff Papers 13590, University of Minnesota, Department of Applied Economics.
- Marco Boscolo, 2000. "Multiple Use Management of Tropical Forests: On the Superiority of Land Use Specialization," CID Working Papers 41, Center for International Development at Harvard University.
- Rose, Steven K. & Chapman, Duane, 2003. "Timber harvest adjacency economies, hunting, species protection, and old growth value: seeking the dynamic optimum," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 44(2-3), pages 325-344, March.
- Pindyck, Robert S, 1984. "Uncertainty in the Theory of Renewable Resource Markets," Review of Economic Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 51(2), pages 289-303, April.
- Yoshito Takasaki & Oliver T. Coomes & Christian Abizaid & St?phanie Brisson, 2011. "An efficient nonmarket institution under imperfect markets: Labor sharing for tropical forest clearing," Tsukuba Economics Working Papers 2011-007, Economics, Graduate School of Humanities and Social Sciences, University of Tsukuba, revised Jan 2012.
- Dawid, Herbert & Kopel, Michael, 1997. "On the Economically Optimal Exploitation of a Renewable Resource: The Case of a Convex Environment and a Convex Return Function," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 76(2), pages 272-297, October.
- Alain Jean-Marie & Mabel Tidball & Michel Moreaux & Katrin Erdlenbruch, 2009. "The Renewable Resource Management Nexus: Impulse versus Continuous Harvesting Policies," Working Papers 09-03, LAMETA, Universtiy of Montpellier, revised Mar 2009.
- Wilen, James E., 2000. "Renewable Resource Economists and Policy: What Differences Have We Made?," Journal of Environmental Economics and Management, Elsevier, vol. 39(3), pages 306-327, May.
- Vestergaard, Niels & Squires, Dale & Kerstens, Kristiaan, 2005. "Methodological Reflections on the Short-Run Johansen Industry Model in Relation to Capacity Management," Marine Resource Economics, Marine Resources Foundation, vol. 20(4).
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2001. "The infinite horizon dynamic optimization problem revisited: A simple method to determine equilibrium states," European Journal of Operational Research, Elsevier, vol. 131(3), pages 482-490, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.