The Distribution of Welfare Gains from Price Stabilization: The Case of Multiplicative Disturbances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 17 (1976)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Van Groenendaal, W. J. H. & Vingerhoets, J. W. A., 1995.
"Can international commodity agreements work?,"
Journal of Policy Modeling,
Elsevier, vol. 17(3), pages 257-278, June.
- William E. Griffiths & Jock R. Anderson, 1978.
"Specification Of Agricultural Supply Functions — Empirical Evidence On Wheat In Southern N.S.W,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(2-3), pages 115-128, 08-12.
- Griffiths, William E. & Anderson, Jock R., 1978. "Specification Of Agricultural Supply Functions - Empirical Evidence On Wheat In Southern N.S.W," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 22(02-03).
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2010.
"Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy,"
20520, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Creti, Anna, 2007. "Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/2280, Paris Dauphine University.
- Creti, Anna & Villeneuve, Bertrand, 2008. "Equilibrium Storage in a Markov Economy," MPRA Paper 11944, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Villeneuve, Bertrand & Creti, Anna, 2013. "Commodity storage with durable shocks : A simple Markovian model," Economics Papers from University Paris Dauphine 123456789/5384, Paris Dauphine University.
- Arzac, Enrique R., 1979. "An Econometric Evaluation Of Stabilization Policies For The U.S. Grain Market," Western Journal of Agricultural Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 4(01), July.
- Mann, Jitendar S., 1977. "Techniques To Measure Social Benefits And Costs In Agriculture: A Survey," Agricultural Economics Research, United States Department of Agriculture, Economic Research Service, issue 4.
- Swaray, Raymond, 2011. "Commodity buffer stock redux: The role of International Cocoa Organization in prices and incomes," Journal of Policy Modeling, Elsevier, vol. 33(3), pages 361-369, May.
- Saadet Kasman & Duygu Ayhan, 2006. "Macroeconomic Volatility under Alternative Exchange Rate Regimes in Turkey," Central Bank Review, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, vol. 6(2), pages 37-58.
- Hans Glismann & Horst Rodemer, 1979. "Wohlfahrtseffekte von bufferstocks zur glÄttung von preisschwankungen auf den weltrohstoffmÄrkten," Review of World Economics (Weltwirtschaftliches Archiv), Springer, vol. 115(3), pages 467-484, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.