Interaction of Income and Price in Consumer Demand
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 14 (1973)
Issue (Month): 2 (June)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Zheng, Yuqing & Kinnucan, Henry W., 2004. "Does Advertising Rotate Demand Curves? Some Evidence For Us Non-Alcoholic Beverages," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20391, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Stewart, Hayden & Blisard, Noel, 2006. "Household versus Community Effects: Who Really Pays More for Food?," 2006 Annual meeting, July 23-26, Long Beach, CA 21053, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Angulo, Ana Maria & Gil, Jose Maria & Gracia, Azucena, 2001. "The demand for alcoholic beverages in Spain," Agricultural Economics, Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 71-83, October.
- Dhehibi, Boubaker & Gil, Jose Maria & Angulo, Ana Maria, 2003. "Nutrient Effects On Consumer Demand: A Panel Data Approach," 2003 Annual Meeting, August 16-22, 2003, Durban, South Africa 25881, International Association of Agricultural Economists.
- Reed, Albert J. & Levedahl, J. William & Clark, J. Stephen, 2003. "Commercial Disappearance and Composite Demand for Food with an Application to U.S. Meats," Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Western Agricultural Economics Association, vol. 28(01), April.
- Dong, Diansheng & Gould, Brian W., 2007.
"Product Quality and the Demand for Food: The Case of Urban China,"
China's Agricultural Trade: Issues and Prospects Symposium, July 2007, Beijing, China
55030, International Agricultural Trade Research Consortium.
- Gould, Brian W. & Dong, Diansheng, 2004. "Product Quality And The Demand For Food: The Case Of Urban China," 2004 Annual meeting, August 1-4, Denver, CO 20010, American Agricultural Economics Association (New Name 2008: Agricultural and Applied Economics Association).
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2014.
"More or better? Measuring quality versus quantity in food consumption,"
Journal of Bioeconomics,
Springer, vol. 16(2), pages 155-178, July.
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2009. "More Or Better? Measuring Quality Versus Quantity In Food Consumption," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2009-13, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Corinna Manig & Alessio Moneta, 2009. "More or Better ? Measuring Quality versus Quantity in Food Consumption," LEM Papers Series 2009/17, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Goodwin, Harold L., Jr. & Holcomb, Rodney B. & Rister, M. Edward, 1996. "A Study Of Asian-American Rice Demand In Houston, Texas," Journal of Food Distribution Research, Food Distribution Research Society, vol. 27(3), October.
- Henry W. Kinnucan & Yuqing Zheng, 2004. "Advertising's effect on the market demand elasticity: A note," Agribusiness, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 20(2), pages 181-188.
- Vassilopoulos, Achilleas & Klonaris, Stathis & Drichoutis, Andreas C. & Lazaridis, Panagiotis, 2012. "Modeling quality demand with data from Household Budget Surveys: An application to meat and fish products in Greece," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 2744-2750.
- repec:dgr:uvatin:2008072 is not listed on IDEAS
- Randolph Sloof & Mirjam van Praag, 2008. "The Degradation of Distorted Performance Measures," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 08-072/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Angulo, Ana María & Gil, José María & Mur, Jesús & Dhehibi, Boubaker, 2000. "The Effect Of Households Location On The Spanish Demand For Food: A Panel Data Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa00p124, European Regional Science Association.
- Jackeline Velazco Portocarrero & Trevor Young & David Colman, 2006. "Non-farm rural activities in a peasant economy: the case of the North Peruvian Sierra," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 18(2), pages 207-221.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.