Production with Uncertain Technology: Some Economic and Econometric Implications
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania and Osaka University Institute of Social and Economic Research Association in its journal International Economic Review.
Volume (Year): 12 (1971)
Issue (Month): 1 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 160 McNeil Building, 3718 Locust Walk, Philadelphia, PA 19104-6297
Phone: (215) 898-8487
Fax: (215) 573-2057
Web page: http://www.econ.upenn.edu/ier
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Andrew Daughety, 1978. "Stochastic Production and Cost Production Duality," Discussion Papers 356R, Northwestern University, Center for Mathematical Studies in Economics and Management Science.
- Rulon D. Pope & Richard E. Just, 1977.
"On The Competitive Firm Under Production Uncertainty,"
Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics,
Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(2), pages 111-118, 08.
- Pope, Rulon D. & Just, Richard E., 1977. "On The Competitive Firm Under Production Uncertainty," Australian Journal of Agricultural Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 21(02), August.
- Michael Laker, 1990. "Cost minimization and uncertain technologies: Absence of deviation costs," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 51(2), pages 197-205, June.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2008.
"Uninsurable Risks: Uncertainty in Production, the Value of Information and Price Dispersion,"
AccessEcon, vol. 28(8), pages A0.
- Ana Paula Martins, 2007. "Uninsurable Risks: Uncertainty in Production, the Value of Information and Price Dispersion," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 8(2), pages 341-383, November.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wiley-Blackwell Digital Licensing) or ().
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.