The Scatol8 For Sustainability: An Update On The Remote Sensing System Of Environmental, Landscape And Management Variables
AbstractThis paper describes the evolution of Scatol8®, a remote sensing system conceived and developed within the Department of Commodity Science (DCS) of the University of Torino. The DCS developed, along the years, several projects related to Sustainable Management of economic organizations; the first part of the paper summarizes the key-elements of projects that enriched the knowledge base, providing hints that took to Scatol8®. Scatol8®s vision has been described in a previous paper. Its basic elements form the second part of the paper. The third part is devoted to describe several activities that have been undertaken, which display the potential of the Scatol8®s system along directions not foreseen at the beginning; the description is splitted into Research projects and Education initiatives.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Holistic Marketing Management in its journal Holistic Marketing Management.
Volume (Year): 2 (2012)
Issue (Month): 4 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://holisticmarketingmanagement.ro
Sustainable Management; Remote sensing; Environmental and Landscape; Management System; Innovation; Simulation models; School Network;
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- I25 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Education - - - Education and Economic Development
- L66 - Industrial Organization - - Industry Studies: Manufacturing - - - Food; Beverages; Cosmetics; Tobacco
- M11 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Business Administration - - - Production Management
- M31 - Business Administration and Business Economics; Marketing; Accounting - - Marketing and Advertising - - - Marketing
- O13 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - Agriculture; Natural Resources; Environment; Other Primary Products
- O31 - Economic Development, Technological Change, and Growth - - Technological Change; Research and Development; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
- Q56 - Agricultural and Natural Resource Economics; Environmental and Ecological Economics - - Environmental Economics - - - Environment and Development; Environment and Trade; Sustainability; Environmental Accounts and Accounting; Environmental Equity; Population Growth
You can help add them by filling out this form.
reading list or among the top items on IDEAS.Access and download statisticsgeneral information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Theodor Valentin Purcarea).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.