Internal and External Matrix Multipliers in the Input-Output Model
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Hitotsubashi University in its journal Hitotsubashi Journal of Economics.
Volume (Year): 7 (1966)
Issue (Month): 1 (June)
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Sonis, Michael & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D., 1999. "Multiplier product matrix analysis for interregional input-output systems: an application to the Brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 54671, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael, 1999. "Synergetic interactions between 2 Brazilian regions: an application of input-output linkages," MPRA Paper 54673, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Matías Piaggio & Vicent Alcántara Escolano & Emilio Padilla Rosa, 2013. "The materiality of the immaterial. Services sectors and CO2 emissions in Uruguay," Working Papers wpdea1306, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Garbellini, Nadia & Wirkierman, Ariel Luis, 2014. "Blocks and circularity in labour requirements: An interplay between clusters and subsystems in the EU," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 28(C), pages 60-74.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins, 2006. "Michael Sonis and Geoffrey Hewings theories and theirs multiplier effect on the Brazilian economy," MPRA Paper 54557, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guilhoto, Joaquim J.M. & Hewings, Geoffrey J.D. & Sonis, Michael, 2002. "Productive relations in the northeast and the rest of Brazil regions in 1995: decomposition & synergy in input-output systems," MPRA Paper 38326, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Digital Resources Section, Hitotsubashi University Library).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.