The Theory of International Values III
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by McMaster University Archive for the History of Economic Thought in its journal Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 4 (1894)
Issue (Month): ()
Contact details of provider:
Postal: 1280 Main Street West, Hamilton, Ontario, L8S 4M4
Phone: (905) 525-9140 ext. 22765
Fax: (905) 521-8232
Web page: http://socserv.mcmaster.ca/econ/ugcm/3ll3/
More information through EDIRC
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wenli Cheng & Dingsheng Zhang, 2011. "Why might a country want to develop its comparative disadvantage industries? A general equilibrium analysis," CEMA Working Papers 436, China Economics and Management Academy, Central University of Finance and Economics.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Douglas & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo, 2008.
"Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity? A scenario analysis,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 32(8), pages 2651-2689, August.
- Faruqee, Hamid & Laxton, Doug & Muir, Dirk & Pesenti, Paolo, 2006. "Would Protectionism Defuse Global Imbalances and Spur Economic Activity? A Scenario Analysis," CEPR Discussion Papers 5993, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2006. "Would Protectionism Defuse Global Imbalances and Spur Economic Activity? A Scenario Analysis," NBER Working Papers 12704, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Hamid Faruqee & Douglas Laxton & Dirk Muir & Paolo Pesenti, 2006. "Would protectionism defuse global imbalances and spur economic activity?: a scenario analysis," Staff Reports 268, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Kemp, Murray C., 2008. "How normal is normality in consumption?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 101(1), pages 44-47, October.
- Fleming, Euan M., 2007. "Use of the single factoral terms of trade to analyse agricultural production," Australian Journal of Agricultural and Resource Economics, Australian Agricultural and Resource Economics Society, vol. 51(2), June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Robert Dimand).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.