Financial innovation in the United States - background, current status and prospects
AbstractAn abstract for this article is not available
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1985)
Issue (Month): Jan ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Poole, William, 1970.
"Optimal Choice of Monetary Policy Instruments in a Simple Stochastic Macro Model,"
The Quarterly Journal of Economics,
MIT Press, vol. 84(2), pages 197-216, May.
- William Poole, 1970. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Staff Studies 57, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Poole, 1969. "Optimal choice of monetary policy instruments in a simple stochastic macro model," Special Studies Papers 2, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Greenbaum, Stuart I & Haywood, C F, 1971. "Secular Change in the Financial Services Industry," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 3(2), pages 571-89, May.
- Niehans, Jurg, 1982. "Innovation in monetary policy : Challenge and response," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 9-28, March.
- Richard D. Porter & Thomes D. Simpson & Eileen Mauskopf, 1979. "Financial Innovation and the Monetary Aggregates," Brookings Papers on Economic Activity, Economic Studies Program, The Brookings Institution, vol. 10(1), pages 213-230.
- Ben-Horim, Moshe & Silber, William L., 1977. "Financial innovation : A linear programming approach," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 1(3), pages 277-296, November.
- Caprio, Gerard & Honohan, Patrick, 1990. "Monetary policy instruments for developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 528, The World Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (William Perkins).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.