Divisia monetary aggregates : compilation, data, and historical behavior
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoPaper provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its series Staff Studies with number 116.
Date of creation: 1982
Date of revision:
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Goodfriend, Marvin, 2000.
"Overcoming the Zero Bound on Interest Rate Policy,"
Journal of Money, Credit and Banking,
Blackwell Publishing, vol. 32(4), pages 1007-35, November.
- Jaime R. Marquez, 1985. "Currency substitution and the new divisia monetary aggregates : the U. S. case," International Finance Discussion Papers 257, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- William Barnett & Jia Liu & Ryan Mattson & Jeff van den Noort, 2012.
"The New CFS Divisia Monetary Aggregates: Design, Construction, and Data Sources,"
WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS
201208, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised May 2012.
- William Barnett & Jia Liu & Ryan Mattson & Jeff Noort, 2013. "The New CFS Divisia Monetary Aggregates: Design, Construction, and Data Sources," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 24(1), pages 101-124, February.
- Barnett, William A. & Liu, Jia & Mattson, Ryan S. & van den Noort, Jeff, 2012. "The new CFS Divisia monetary aggregates: design, construction, and data sources," MPRA Paper 38905, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Piyu Yue & Robert Fluri, 1991. "Divisia monetary services indexes for Switzerland: are they useful for monetary targeting?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Sep, pages 19-33.
- Alfred Broaddus, 1985. "Financial innovation in the United States -- background, current and prospects," Working Paper 85-02, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.