Evidence on stock market speculative bubbles: Japan, the United States, and Great Britain
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of New York in its journal Quarterly Review.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1999. "Are Asian stock market fluctuations due mainly to intra-regional contagion effects? Evidence based on Asian emerging stock markets," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 7(3-4), pages 251-282, August.
- Masih, A. Mansur M. & Masih, Rumi, 2002. "Propagative causal price transmission among international stock markets: evidence from the pre- and postglobalization period," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 13(1), pages 63-91.
- Claudio E.V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1998.
"The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994,"
9809004, EconWPA, revised 24 Feb 1999.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1995. "The anatomy of the bond market turbulence of 1994," BIS Working Papers 32, Bank for International Settlements.
- Claudio E. V. Borio & Robert N. McCauley, 1996. "The Anatomy of the Bond Market Turbulence of 1994," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_159, Levy Economics Institute, The.
- Sandeep Patel & Asani Sarkar, 1998. "Stock market crises in developed and emerging markets," Research Paper 9809, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Masih, Rumi & Masih, Abul M. M., 2001. "Long and short term dynamic causal transmission amongst international stock markets," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(4), pages 563-587, August.
- Masih, Abul M. M. & Masih, Rumi, 1997. "Dynamic linkages and the propagation mechanism driving major international stock markets: An analysis of the pre- and post-crash eras," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 859-885.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Amy Farber).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.