Clearing and settlement of U.S. dollar payments: back to the future?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1996)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Gerald P. Dwyer, Jr. & R. Alton Gilbert, 1989. "Bank runs and private remedies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue May, pages 43-61.
- Economides, Nicholas & White, Lawrence J., 1994. "Networks and compatibility: Implications for antitrust," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 38(3-4), pages 651-662, April.
- Michael L. Katz & Carl Shapiro, 1994. "Systems Competition and Network Effects," Journal of Economic Perspectives, American Economic Association, vol. 8(2), pages 93-115, Spring.
- Dewald, William G, 1972. "The National Monetary Commission: A Look Back," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 4(4), pages 930-56, November.
- William Roberds, 1995. "Financial crises and the payments system: lessons from the National Banking Era," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta, issue Sep, pages 15-31.
- Joanna H. Frodin, 1984. "Fed pricing and the check collection business: the private sector response," Business Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia, issue Jan/Feb, pages 13-22.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Alan S. Frankel, 1995. "Antitrust and payment technologies," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Nov, pages 41-54.
- Baxter, William F, 1983. "Bank Interchange of Transactional Paper: Legal and Economic Perspectives," Journal of Law and Economics, University of Chicago Press, vol. 26(3), pages 541-88, October.
- Dennis W. Carlton & Steven C. Salop, 1995. "You Keep On Knocking But You Can't Come In: Evaluating Restrictions On Access To Input Joint Ventures," University of Chicago - George G. Stigler Center for Study of Economy and State 111, Chicago - Center for Study of Economy and State.
- George R. Juncker & Bruce J. Summers & Florence M. Young, 1991. "A primer on the settlement of payments in the United States," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Nov, pages 847-858.
- Heidi Willmann Richards, 1995. "Daylight overdraft fees and the Federal Reserve's payment system risk policy," Federal Reserve Bulletin, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.), issue Dec, pages 1065-1077.
- Robert T. Clair & Joanna O. Kolson & Kenneth J. Robinson, 1995. "The Texas banking crisis and the payments system," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q I, pages 13-21.
- Jeffrey M. Lacker, 1997. "The check float puzzle," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sum, pages 1-26.
- Edward J. Green, 2001. "Central banking and the economics of information," Economic Perspectives, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago, issue Q II, pages 28-37.
- John A. Weinberg, 1997. "The organization of private payment networks," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 25-44.
- James McAndrews, 1997. "Banking and payment system stability in an electronic money world," Working Papers 97-9, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Jeffery M. Lacker & Jeffrey D. Walker & John A. Weinberg, 1999. "The Fed's entry into check clearing reconsidered," Economic Quarterly, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Spr, pages 1-32.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.