Monetary policy on the 75th anniversary of the Federal Reserve System: summary of conference proceedings
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): Sep ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sean Holly & Luisa Corrado, 2004.
"Habit formation and Interest-Rate Smoothing,"
Computing in Economics and Finance 2004
215, Society for Computational Economics.
- Kelly, Logan & Barnett, William A. & Keating, John, 2007.
"Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index,"
4786, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- William Barnett & John Keating & Logan Kelly, 2007. "Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index," WORKING PAPERS SERIES IN THEORETICAL AND APPLIED ECONOMICS 200707, University of Kansas, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2007.
- Barnett, William A. & Keating, John W. & Kelly, Logan, 2007. "Toward a Bias Corrected Currency Equivalent Index," MPRA Paper 6008, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stracca, Livio, 2001. "Does liquidity matter? Properties of a synthetic divisia monetary aggregate in the euro area," Working Paper Series 0079, European Central Bank.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.