Are national stock markets linked?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Review.
Volume (Year): (1988)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Engle, Robert F & Granger, Clive W J, 1987. "Co-integration and Error Correction: Representation, Estimation, and Testing," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 55(2), pages 251-76, March.
- Granger, Clive W J, 1986. "Developments in the Study of Cointegrated Economic Variables," Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics, Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 48(3), pages 213-28, August.
- Cho, D Chinhyung & Eun, Cheol S & Senbet, Lemma W, 1986. " International Arbitrage Pricing Theory: An Empirical Investigation," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 41(2), pages 313-29, June.
- Solnik, B H, 1974. "The International Pricing of Risk: An Empirical Investigation of the World Capital Market Structure," Journal of Finance, American Finance Association, vol. 29(2), pages 365-78, May.
- Ayaz Ahmed, 1998. "Stock Market Interl inkages in Emerging Markets," PIDE-Working Papers 1998:159, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Ayadi, O. Felix & Dufrene, Uric B. & Chatterjee, Amitava, 1998. "Investment implications of the korean financial market reform," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 7(1), pages 83-94.
- Eduardo Roca & Victor S.H. Wong & Gurudeo Anand Tularam, 2010. "Are socially responsible investment markets worldwide integrated?," Accounting Research Journal, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 23(3), pages 281 - 301, November.
- Demian, Calin-Vlad, 2011. "Cointegration in Central and East European markets in light of EU accession," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 21(1), pages 144-155, February.
- Dekker, Arie & Sen, Kunal & Young, Martin R., 2001. "Equity market linkages in the Asia Pacific region: A comparison of the orthogonalised and generalised VAR approaches," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 12(1), pages 1-33.
- Phylaktis, Kate & Ravazzolo, Fabiola, 2005. "Stock prices and exchange rate dynamics," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 24(7), pages 1031-1053, November.
- Heejoon Kang & Michele Fratianni, 1993. "International equality of stock market returns," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 4(4), pages 381-401, December.
- Abdulnasser Hatemi-J & Eduardo Roca, 2004. "An examination of the equity market price linkage between Australia and the European Union using leveraged bootstrap method," European Journal of Finance, Taylor and Francis Journals, vol. 10(6), pages 475-488.
- Crowder, William J. & Wohar, Mark E., 1998. "Cointegration, forecasting and international stock prices," Global Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 181-204.
- Filip Abraham & Hilde Leliaert, 1991. "Foreign dependence of individual stock prices: The role of aggregate product market developments," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-26, February.
- Schlote, Klaus Wilhelm, 1989. "Zu den Einflußfaktoren am deutschen Aktienmarkt bei festen und flexiblen Wechselkursen," Kiel Working Papers 363, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Elaine Jones, 2009. "Recession And International Market Correlations," Working Papers 0901, University of Central Missouri, Department of Economics & Finance, revised Jul 2009.
- Franco Parisi, 1997. "Los ADRS Chilenos y sus Implicancias en Precio y Varianza en sus Activos Subyacentes," Latin American Journal of Economics-formerly Cuadernos de Economía, Instituto de Economía. Pontificia Universidad Católica de Chile., vol. 34(102), pages 217-236.
- Younes Boujelbène & Majdi Ksantini, 2009. "La transmission entre les marchés boursiers :Une analyse en composante principale," Brussels Economic Review, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles, vol. 52(2), pages 161-194.
- Swanson, Peggy E., 2003. "The interrelatedness of global equity markets, money markets, and foreign exchange markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 135-155.
- Huang, Bwo-Nung & Yang, Chin-Wei & Hu, John Wei-Shan, 2000. "Causality and cointegration of stock markets among the United States, Japan and the South China Growth Triangle," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 9(3), pages 281-297.
- Bracker, Kevin & Docking, Diane Scott & Koch, Paul D., 1999. "Economic determinants of evolution in international stock market integration," Journal of Empirical Finance, Elsevier, vol. 6(1), pages 1-27, January.
- Maysami, Ramin Cooper & Koh, Tiong Sim, 2000. "A vector error correction model of the Singapore stock market," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 79-96, February.
- Atteberry, William L. & Swanson, Peggy E., 1997. "Equity market integration: The case of North America," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 8(1), pages 23-37.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.