Money demand in a flexible dynamic Fourier expenditure system
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- William A. Barnett, 1996.
"Which Road Leads to Stable Money Demand?,"
- Douglas Fisher & Adrian Fleisseg & Apostolos Serletis, .
"Monetary Aggregation, Rational Expectations, and the Demand for Money in the United States,"
Working Paper Series, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics
01, North Carolina State University, Department of Economics.
- Fisher, Douglas & Fleissig, Adrian R. & Serletis, Apostolos, 1998. "Monetary aggregation, rational expectations, and the demand for money in the United States," The North American Journal of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 9(1), pages 1-13.
- Serletis, Apostolos & Rangel-Ruiz, Ricardo, 2005. "Microeconometrics and measurement matters: Some results from monetary economics for Canada," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 27(2), pages 307-330, June.
- Fleissig, Adrian & Swofford, James L., 1996. "A dynamic asymptotically ideal model of money demand," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 37(2-3), pages 371-380, April.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.