Differences of opinion in financial markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1991.
"Private Beliefs and Information Externalities in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
NBER Working Papers
3889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lyons, R.K., 1991. "Private Beliefs and Information Externalities in the Foreign Exchange Market," Papers 91-17, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Harrison Hong & Jeremy C. Stein & Jialin Yu, 2007.
"Simple Forecasts and Paradigm Shifts,"
Journal of Finance,
American Finance Association, vol. 62(3), pages 1207-1242, 06.
- Harrison Hong & Jeremy C. Stein, 2003. "Simple Forecasts and Paradigm Shifts," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2007, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Harrison Hong & Jeremy C. Stein, 2003. "Simple Forecasts and Paradigm Shifts," NBER Working Papers 10013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1988.
"Trade in Risky Assets,"
American Economic Review,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 375-94, June.
- Battalio, Robert H. & Mendenhall, Richard R., 2005. "Earnings expectations, investor trade size, and anomalous returns around earnings announcements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 289-319, August.
- Jean-François L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 1995. "Heterogeneous Expectations, Short Sales Regulation and the Risk Return Relationship," CIRANO Working Papers 95s-29, CIRANO.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2004. "Asset Prices with Heterogenous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers 4256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.