Differences of opinion in financial markets
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Battalio, Robert H. & Mendenhall, Richard R., 2005. "Earnings expectations, investor trade size, and anomalous returns around earnings announcements," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 77(2), pages 289-319, August.
- Basak, Suleyman, 2004. "Asset Prices with Heterogenous Beliefs," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 4256, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Svensson, Lars E O, 1988.
"Trade in Risky Assets,"
American Economic Review, American Economic Association,
American Economic Association, vol. 78(3), pages 375-94, June.
- Harrison Hong & Jeremy C. Stein, 2003.
"Simple Forecasts and Paradigm Shifts,"
NBER Working Papers
10013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Harrison Hong & Jeremy C. Stein, 2003. "Simple Forecasts and Paradigm Shifts," Harvard Institute of Economic Research Working Papers 2007, Harvard - Institute of Economic Research.
- Lyons, R.K., 1991.
"Private Beliefs and Information Externalities in the Foreign Exchange Market,"
91-17, Columbia - Graduate School of Business.
- Richard K. Lyons, 1991. "Private Beliefs and Information Externalities in the Foreign Exchange Market," NBER Working Papers 3889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-FranÃ§ois L'Her & Jean-Marc Suret, 1995. "Heterogeneous Expectations, Short Sales Regulation and the Risk Return Relationship," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 95s-29, CIRANO.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Anna Xiao).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.