Recent techniques of monetary policy
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Kansas City in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1984)
Issue (Month): May ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Brian Motley & Robert H. Rasche, 1986. "Predicting the money stock: a comparison of alternative approaches," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco, issue Spr, pages 38-54.
- Steven Russell & Marco Espinosa, 1990. "The inflationary effects of the use of reserve ratio reductions, or open market purchases, to reduce market interest rates: a theoretical comparison," Working Papers 1990-006, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1985. "The Value of Intermediate Targets in Implementing Monetary Policy," NBER Working Papers 1487, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Daniel L. Thornton, 1987. "Unanticipated money and the anticipated liquidity effect: some further evidence," Working Papers 1986-010, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- A. Steven Holland, 1984. "Real interest rates: what accounts for their recent rise?," Review, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, issue Dec, pages 18-29.
- Thornton, Daniel L., 2004. "The Fed and short-term rates: Is it open market operations, open mouth operations or interest rate smoothing?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 475-498, March.
- Benjamin M. Friedman, 1989. "Lessons On Monetary Policy From The 1980's," NBER Working Papers 2551, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- V. Vance Roley, 1987. "U.S. Monetary Policy Regimes and U.S.-Japan Financial Relations," NBER Working Papers 1858, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.