Changes in family finances from 1989 to 1992: evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1994)
Issue (Month): Oct ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Dowd, Tim & McClelland, Robert & Muthitacharoen, Athiphat, 2012. "Heterogeneity In The Tax Responses Of Personal Capital Gains Realizations," National Tax Journal, National Tax Association, vol. 65(4), pages 827-40, December.
- Gene Amromin & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm, 2006.
"The Tradeoff Between Mortgage Prepayments and Tax-Deferred Retirement Savings,"
NBER Working Papers
12502, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gene Amromin & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm, 2007. "The tradeoff between mortgage prepayments and tax-deferred retirement savings," NBER Chapters, in: Trans-Atlantic Public Economics Seminar (TAPES), Public Policy and Retirement, pages 2014-2040 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amromin, Gene & Huang, Jennifer & Sialm, Clemens, 2007. "The tradeoff between mortgage prepayments and tax-deferred retirement savings," Journal of Public Economics, Elsevier, vol. 91(10), pages 2014-2040, November.
- Eugene Amromin & Jennifer Huang & Clemens Sialm, 2006. "The tradeoff between mortgage prepayments and tax-deferred retirement savings," Working Paper Series WP-06-05, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- George Haynes, 2003. "An Analysis of Changes in the Distribution of Household Wealth and Income for Small Business Owning Households, 1989 to 1992," General Economics and Teaching 0303001, EconWPA.
- Landon-Lane, John & Occhino, Filippo, 2008. "Bayesian estimation and evaluation of the segmented markets friction in equilibrium monetary models," Journal of Macroeconomics, Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 444-461, March.
- Edward Castronova & Paul Hagstrom, 2004. "The Demand for Credit Cards: Evidence from the Survey of Consumer Finances," Economic Inquiry, Western Economic Association International, vol. 42(2), pages 304-318, April.
- Bailey, Warren & Kumar, Alok & Ng, David, 2010. "Behavioral Biases of Mutual Fund Investors," Working Papers 10-23, University of Pennsylvania, Wharton School, Weiss Center.
- Michaelides, Alexander, 2003.
"International portfolio choice, liquidity constraints and the home equity bias puzzle,"
Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control,
Elsevier, vol. 28(3), pages 555-594, December.
- Michaelides, Alexander, 2001. "International Portfolio Choice: Liquidity Constraints and the Home Equity Bias Puzzle," CEPR Discussion Papers 3066, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Moritz Kuhn & Mark Wright & Tom Krebs, 2012.
"Human Capital Risk, Contract Enforcement, and the Macroeconomy,"
2012 Meeting Papers
159, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Tom Krebs & Moritz Kuhn & Mark L. J. Wright, 2011. "Human Capital Risk, Contract Enforcement, and the Macroeconomy," NBER Working Papers 17714, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Lisa A. Keister, 2000. "Family Structure, Race, and Wealth Ownership: A Longitudinal Exploration of Wealth Accumulation Processes," Economics Working Paper Archive wp_304, Levy Economics Institute.
- John V. Duca, 1995. "Sources of money instability," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 2-13.
- Gale, William & Pence, Karen, 2006. "Are Successive Generations Getting Wealthier, and If So, Why?Evidence from the 1990s," MPRA Paper 55502, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Reynard, Samuel, 2004.
"Financial market participation and the apparent instability of money demand,"
Journal of Monetary Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 51(6), pages 1297-1317, September.
- Samuel Reynard, 2004. "Financial Market Participation and the Apparent Instability of Money Demand," Working Papers 2004-01, Swiss National Bank.
- John C. Weicher, 1996. "The distribution of wealth, 1983-1992: secular growth, cyclical stability," Working Papers 1996-012, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Lucia Dunn & Shubhasis Dey, 2004. "Consumer Lines of Credit: The Choice Between Credit Cards and Helocs," Working Papers 04-05, Ohio State University, Department of Economics.
- Lauren Krivo & Robert Kaufman, 2004. "Housing and wealth inequality: Racial-ethnic differences in home equity in the United States," Demography, Springer, vol. 41(3), pages 585-605, August.
- Avery, Robert B. & Bostic, Raphael W. & Samolyk, Katherine A., 1998. "The role of personal wealth in small business finance," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 22(6-8), pages 1019-1061, August.
- Gallo, John G. & Apilado, Vincent P. & Kolari, James W., 1996. "Commercial bank mutual fund activities: Implications for bank risk and profitability," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(10), pages 1775-1791, December.
- Lisa Keister, 2003. "Sharing the wealth: The effect of siblings on adults’ wealth ownership," Demography, Springer, vol. 40(3), pages 521-542, August.
- Alexander Michaelides, 2003. "International portfolio choice, liquidity constraints and the home equity bias puzzle," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 195, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.