The redefined monetary aggregates
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) in its journal Federal Reserve Bulletin.
Volume (Year): (1980)
Issue (Month): Feb ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- John V. Duca, 1994. "Would the addition of bond or equity funds make M2 a better indicator of nominal GDP?," Economic and Financial Policy Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas, issue Q IV, pages 1-14.
- John V. Duca, 1993. "Should bond funds be included in M2?," Research Paper 9321, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- John R. Walter, 1989. "Monetary aggregates: a user's guide," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Jan, pages 20-28.
- Jane M. Binner & Peter Tino & Jonathan Tepper & Richard G. Anderson & Barry Jones & Graham Kendall, 2009.
"Does money matter in inflation forecasting?,"
2009-030, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Binner, J.M. & Tino, P. & Tepper, J. & Anderson, R. & Jones, B. & Kendall, G., 2010. "Does money matter in inflation forecasting?," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 389(21), pages 4793-4808.
- Timothy Q. Cook, 1984. "The 1983 M1 seasonal factor revisions : an illustration of problems that may arise in using seasonally adjusted data for policy purposes," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Mar, pages 22-33.
- Duca, John V., 1995. "Should bond funds be added to M2?," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 131-152, April.
- Barry Z. Cynamon & Donald H. Dutkowsky & Barry E. Jones, 2006. "Redefining the Monetary Agggregates: A Clean Sweep," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 32(4), pages 661-672, Fall.
- Michael P. Dooley, 1981. "The implications of the internationalization of banking for the definition and measurement of U.S. credit and monetary aggregates," International Finance Discussion Papers 177, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Kris Vajs).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.