The cosmic risk: an essay on global imbalances and treasuries
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Feb ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Temor y falla de mercados: Desequilibrios mundiales y “aseguramiento propio," Research Department Publications 4499, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- Jean-François Goux, 2008. "Ruptures épaisses et stationnarité en tendance : le cas du taux de change euro-dollar," Post-Print halshs-00333576, HAL.
- Miller, Marcus & Zhang, Lei, 2006.
"Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and 'Self-insurance',"
CEPR Discussion Papers
6000, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Marcus Miller & Lei Zhang, 2007. "Fear and Market Failure: Global Imbalances and “Self-Insurance”," Research Department Publications 4498, Inter-American Development Bank, Research Department.
- repec:idb:brikps:6731 is not listed on IDEAS
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.