International nominal targeting (INT): a proposal for overcoming obstacles to policy coordination
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Proceedings.
Volume (Year): (1990)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
Other versions of this item:
- Jeffrey A. Frankel., 1990. "International Nominal Targeting (INT): A Proposal for Overcoming Obstacles to Policy Coordination," Economics Working Papers 90-135, University of California at Berkeley.
- Frankel, Jeffrey A., 1990. "International Nominal Targeting (INT): A Proposal for Overcoming Obstacles to Policy Coordination," Department of Economics, Working Paper Series qt4rn0t6wv, Department of Economics, Institute for Business and Economic Research, UC Berkeley.
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Clive W. J. Granger & Melinda Deutsch, 1991.
"Comments on the evaluation of policy models,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
413, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.