Deposit rate deregulation and the demand for transactions media
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of San Francisco in its journal Economic Review.
Volume (Year): (1986)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & George Hondroyiannis & P. A. V. B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2003.
"Empirical Modelling of Money Demand in Periods of Structural Change: The Case of Greece,"
Oxford Bulletin of Economics and Statistics,
Department of Economics, University of Oxford, vol. 65(5), pages 605-628, December.
- Sophocles N. Brissimis & George Hondroyiannis & P.A.V.B. Swamy & George S. Tavlas, 2003. "Empirical Modelling of Money Demand in Periods of Structural Change: The Case of Greece," Working Papers 01, Bank of Greece.
- Alvin L. Marty & Ahmet Baytas, 1992. "Financial Deregulation and the LM Schedule," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 18(2), pages 129-132, Spring.
- Yash P. Mehra, 1989. "Some further results on the source of shift in M1 demand in the 1980s," Economic Review, Federal Reserve Bank of Richmond, issue Sep, pages 3-13.
- Glennon, Dennis & Lane, Julia, 1996. "Financial innovation, new assets, and the behavior of money demand," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 20(2), pages 207-225, March.
- Ahmet Baytas & Alvin L. Marty, 1989. "The Interest Elasticity of Money Demand: Further Evidence," Eastern Economic Journal, Eastern Economic Association, vol. 15(2), pages 107-111, Apr-Jun.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Diane Rosenberger).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.