Opting out of work: what's behind the decline in labor force participation?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its journal Southwest Economy.
Volume (Year): (2005)
Issue (Month): Nov ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2013.
"Population, Pensions, And Endogenous Economic Growth,"
CREA Discussion Paper Series
13-17, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Heer, Burkhard & Irmen, Andreas, 2009. "Population, Pensions and Endogenous Economic Growth," CEPR Discussion Papers 7172, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2008. "Population, Pensions, and Endogenous Economic Growth," CESifo Working Paper Series 2480, CESifo Group Munich.
- Burkhard Heer & Andreas Irmen, 2008. "Population, Pensions, and Endogenous Economic Growth," Working Papers 0479, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2008.
- Patrick Laplagne & Maurice Glover & Anthony Shomos, 2007. "Effects of Health and Education on Labour Force Participation," Staff Working Papers 0704, Productivity Commission, Government of Australia.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2011.
"Is employer-based health insurance a barrier to entrepreneurship?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 30(1), pages 146-162, January.
- Robert W. Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2009. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200939, Geary Institute, University College Dublin.
- Robert W Fairlie & Kanika Kapur & Susan Gates, 2010. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," Working Papers 200903, School Of Economics, University College Dublin.
- Fairlie, Robert W. & Kapur, Kanika & Gates, Susan, 2010. "Is Employer-Based Health Insurance a Barrier to Entrepreneurship?," IZA Discussion Papers 5203, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Johnson, Eric N. & Lowe, D. Jordan & Reckers, Philip M.J., 2008. "Alternative work arrangements and perceived career success: Current evidence from the big four firms in the US," Accounting, Organizations and Society, Elsevier, vol. 33(1), pages 48-72, January.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.