Reserve requirements, the monetary base, and economic activity
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below under "Related research" whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas in its journal Economic and Financial Policy Review.
Volume (Year): (1989)
Issue (Month): Mar ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Prakash Loungani & Mark Rush, 1994.
"The effect of changes in reserve requirements on investment and GNP,"
International Finance Discussion Papers
471, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Loungani, Prakash & Rush, Mark, 1995. "The Effect of Changes in Reserve Requirements on Investment and GNP," Journal of Money, Credit and Banking, Blackwell Publishing, vol. 27(2), pages 511-26, May.
- Prakash Loungani & Mark Rush, 1991. "The effect of changes in reserve requirements on investment and GNP," Working Paper Series, Macroeconomic Issues 91-21, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1990.
"Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?,"
9009, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Haslag, Joseph H. & Hein, Scott E., 1995. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(2), pages 359-386, April.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1993. "Does it matter how monetary policy is implemented?," Research Paper 9310, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1993.
"On the optimality of interest-bearing reserves in economies of overlapping generations,"
9328, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Freeman, Scott & Haslag, Joseph H, 1996. "On the Optimality of Interest-Bearing Reserves in Economies of Overlapping Generations," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 557-65, April.
- Scott Freeman & Joseph H. Haslag, 1996. "On the optimality of interest-bearing reserves in economies of overlapping generations (*)," Economic Theory, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 557-565.
- Joseph H. Haslag, 1993. "Price stabilization, output stabilization and coordinated monetary policy actions," Research Paper 9316, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1989. "Federal Reserve System reserve requirements: 1959-88--a note," Research Paper 8904, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
- Joseph H. Haslag & Scott E. Hein, 1988. "Evidence on the two monetary base measures and economic activity," Research Paper 8810, Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Delia Rodriguez).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.