Effects of Social Security reform on private and national saving
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal Conference Series ; [Proceedings].
Volume (Year): (1997)
Issue (Month): Jun ()
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Andrew A. Samwick, 1997.
"Discount Rate Heterogeneity and Social Security Reform,"
NBER Working Papers
6219, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Samwick, Andrew A., 1998. "Discount rate heterogeneity and social security reform," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 57(1), pages 117-146, October.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1997.
"The Economics of Prefunding Social Security and Medicare Benefits,"
in: NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1997, Volume 12, pages 115-164
National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Martin Feldstein & Andrew Samwick, 1997. "The Economics of Prefunding Social Security and Medicare Benefits," NBER Working Papers 6055, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Sarah Smith, 2003.
"Pension Reform and Economic Performance in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s,"
NBER Working Papers
9556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Richard Disney & Carl Emmerson & Sarah Smith, 2004. "Pension Reform and Economic Performance in Britain in the 1980s and 1990s," NBER Chapters, in: Seeking a Premier Economy: The Economic Effects of British Economic Reforms, 1980-2000, pages 233-274 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez Martín, 2003.
"An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior,"
108, Barcelona Graduate School of Economics.
- Sergi Jiménez-Mart�n & Alfonso R. Sánchez Mart�n, 2007. "An evaluation of the life cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(5), pages 923-950.
- Sergi Jiménez-Martín & Alfonso R. Sánchez, 2003. "An evaluation of the life-cycle effects of minimum pensions on retirement behavior," Economics Working Papers 715, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jun 2006.
- Antón Pérez, José Ignacio, 2006. "The Reform of the Pension Systems in Easterm Europe and these Impact about the Efficiency and Equity/La reforma de los sistemas de pensiones en Europa del Este y su impacto sobre la eficiencia y la eq," Estudios de Economía Aplicada, Estudios de Economía Aplicada, vol. 24, pages 643 (20 pÃ¡, Agosto.
- Sergio Cesaratto, 2004. "The controversy over the US Social Security Surplus. A non conventional view," Department of Economics University of Siena 418, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Orazio Attanasio & Susanne Rohwedder, 2001. "Pension wealth and household saving: evidence from pension reforms in the UK," IFS Working Papers W01/21, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Richard Disney, 2005. "Household Saving Rates and the Design of Social Security Programmes: Evidence from a Country Panel," CESifo Working Paper Series 1541, CESifo Group Munich.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.