Financing the development of urban minority communities: lessons from history
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Federal Reserve Bank of Boston in its journal Communities and Banking.
Volume (Year): (2001)
Issue (Month): Sum ()
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Christian E. Weller, 2008.
"Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination,"
wp171, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Christian Weller, 2009. "Credit Access, the Costs of Credit and Credit Market Discrimination," The Review of Black Political Economy, Springer, vol. 36(1), pages 7-28, March.
- Roxana Gutiérrez-Romero, 2012. "Determinants of Spanish Firms' Life Cycle and Job Creation: A Pseudo-Panel Approach," Working Papers wpdea1209, Department of Applied Economics at Universitat Autonoma of Barcelona.
- Christian Weller, 2010.
"Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?,"
Review of Social Economy,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 68(1), pages 1-34.
- Christian E. Weller, 2007. "Have Differences in Credit Access Diminished in an Era of Financial Market Deregulation?," Working Papers wp144, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- P. Köllinger & M. Minniti, 2006.
"Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White,"
Small Business Economics,
Springer, vol. 27(1), pages 59-79, August.
- Philipp Köllinger & Maria Minniti, 2006. "Not for Lack of Trying: American Entrepreneurship in Black and White," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 574, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- World Bank, 2005. "Mexico : Broadening Access to Financial Services Among the Urban Population, Mexico City's Unbanked, Volume 2, Annexes," World Bank Other Operational Studies 8359, The World Bank.
- Peake, Whitney O. & Marshall, Maria I., 2009. "Has the "Farm Problem" Disappeared? A Comparison of Household and Self-Employment Income Levels of the Farm and Nonfarm Self-Employed," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46304, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Christian E. Weller & Amy Helburn, 2009. "Public Policy Options to Build Wealth for America’s Middle Class," Working Papers wp210, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Catherine Spozio).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.