Quality Based Rankings of Irish Economists 1990-2000
AbstractWe use three different quality based rankings of the publishing record of Irish based economists in academic journals during the period 1990-2000 and 1995-2000. While individual rankings are sensitive to the range of journals sampled, the nature of the weights used in the ranking of the journals and the time span, a similar set of top economists are produced by the alternative rankings.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Economic and Social Studies in its journal Economic and Social Review.
Volume (Year): 34 (2003)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.esr.ie
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Frances Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007.
"Centres of Research Excellence in Economics in the Republic of Ireland,"
WP180, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Frances P. Ruane & Richard S.J. Tol, 2007. "Centres of Research Excellence in Economics in the Republic of Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 38(3), pages 289â322.
- Murat �okgezen, 2006. "Publication Performance of Economists and Economics Departments in Turkey (1999-2003)," Bulletin of Economic Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 58(3), pages 253-265, 07.
- murat cokgezen, 2005. "Publication Performance Of Economists And Economics Departments In Turkey (1999-2003)," General Economics and Teaching 0503007, EconWPA, revised 07 Jul 2005.
- Benoit, Kenneth & Marsh, Michael, 2009. "A Relative Impact Ranking of Political Studies In Ireland," The Economic and Social Review, Economic and Social Studies, vol. 40(3), pages 269-298.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Frank Walsh).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.