Other Things Equal: How To Be Scientific in Economics
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Eastern Economic Association in its journal Eastern Economic Journal.
Volume (Year): 26 (2000)
Issue (Month): 2 (Spring)
Contact details of provider:
Postal: c/o Dr. Alexandre Olbrecht, The Anisfield School of Business 205, Ramapo College, 505 Ramapo Valley Road, Ramapo, New Jersey 07430, USA
Phone: (201) 684-7346
Web page: http://www.ramapo.edu/eea/journal.html
More information through EDIRC
Find related papers by JEL classification:
- A11 - General Economics and Teaching - - General Economics - - - Role of Economics; Role of Economists
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002.
"The condition of the economic science in Bulgaria,"
Economic Thought journal,
Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 4, pages 3-22.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2006. "ROUND TABLE DISCUSSION “CHALLENGES TO ECONOMIC THOUGH IN THE NEW CENTURY”: Outlook on the Development of Economic Science in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 5, pages 22-36.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "Economics – Bulgaria," ERI-BAS Chapters, in: Max Kaase & Vera Sparschuh (ed.), Three Social Science Disciplines in Central and Eastern Europe. Handbook on Economics, Political Science and Sociology (1989-2001), edition 1, chapter 4, pages 34-51 Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute.
- Mitko Dimitrov, 2002. "The State of Economics in Bulgaria," Economic Thought journal, Bulgarian Academy of Sciences - Economic Research Institute, issue 7, pages 21-38.
- Lucey, Brian M. & Delaney, Liam, 2007. "A psychological, attitudinal and professional profile of Irish economists," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 36(6), pages 841-855, December.
- Sanidas, Elias, 2006. "The open system of four dynamic bio-socio-economic processes of the firm: The diamond of the black box," The Journal of Socio-Economics, Elsevier, vol. 35(3), pages 556-582, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Victor Matheson, College of the Holy Cross).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.