Global Governance and Developing Countries: The Implications of the Rise of China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dollar, David, 2007. "Asian century or multi-polar century ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4174, The World Bank.
- Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2011. "Trade patterns and trade clusters: China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the global trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0125, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Çakır, Mustafa Yavuz & Kabundi, Alain, 2013.
"Trade shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A global VAR analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 190-202.
- Mustafa Yavuz Cakir & Alain Kabundi, 2011. "Trade Shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A Global VAR Analysis," Working Papers 250, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Messner, Dirk, 2008. "Introduction: The Impact of Asian Drivers on the Developing World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-209, February.
- Horvath, Denis & Sulikova, Veronika & Gazda, Vladimir & Sinicakova, Marianna, 2013. "The distance-based approach to the quantification of the world convergences and imbalances - comparisons across countries and factors," MPRA Paper 45033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.