Global Governance and Developing Countries: The Implications of the Rise of China
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 36 (2008)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Dollar, David, 2007. "Asian century or multi-polar century ?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4174, The World Bank.
- Horvath, Denis & Sulikova, Veronika & Gazda, Vladimir & Sinicakova, Marianna, 2013. "The distance-based approach to the quantification of the world convergences and imbalances - comparisons across countries and factors," MPRA Paper 45033, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Çakır, Mustafa Yavuz & Kabundi, Alain, 2013.
"Trade shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A global VAR analysis,"
Elsevier, vol. 32(C), pages 190-202.
- Mustafa Yavuz Cakir & Alain Kabundi, 2011. "Trade Shocks from BRIC to South Africa: A Global VAR Analysis," Working Papers 250, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Pierre Jacquet & Emmanuel Comole & Jean-Raphaël Chaponnière, 2009. "Les pays émergents et l’aide au développement," Revue d'Économie Financière, Programme National Persée, vol. 95(2), pages 173-188.
- Silvia Nenci & Pierluigi Montalbano, 2011. "Trade patterns and trade clusters: China, India, Brazil and South Africa in the global trading," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0125, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Kaplinsky, Raphael & Messner, Dirk, 2008. "Introduction: The Impact of Asian Drivers on the Developing World," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 36(2), pages 197-209, February.
- Giles Mohan, 2012. "China in Africa: Impacts and prospects for accountable development," Brooks World Poverty Institute Working Paper Series esid-012-12, BWPI, The University of Manchester.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.