Introduction: Markets in sub-saharan Africa
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 25 (1997)
Issue (Month): 5 (May)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Tripp, Aili Mari, 2001. "Non-formal Institutions, Informal Economies, and the Politics of Inclusion," Working Paper Series UNU-WIDER Research Paper , World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Shiferaw, A., 2006. "Capital adjustment patterns and uncertainty in African manufacturing," ISS Working Papers - General Series 435, International Institute of Social Studies of Erasmus University Rotterdam (ISS), The Hague.
- Van Biesebroeck, Johannes, 2011.
"Wages Equal Productivity. Fact or Fiction? Evidence from Sub Saharan Africa,"
Elsevier, vol. 39(8), pages 1333-1346, August.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Wages Equal Productivity. Fact or Fiction?," Working Papers tecipa-294, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2003. "Wages Equal Productivity: Fact or Fiction?," NBER Working Papers 10174, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007.
"Wage and Productivity Premiums in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
NBER Working Papers
13306, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2008. "Wage and Productivity Premiums in Sub-Saharan Africa," NBER Chapters, in: The Analysis of Firms and Employees: Quantitative and Qualitative Approaches, pages 345-371 National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Johannes Van Biesebroeck, 2007. "Wage and Productivity Premiums in Sub-Saharan Africa," Working Papers tecipa-291, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Shiferaw, Admasu, 2009. "Survival of Private Sector Manufacturing Establishments in Africa: The Role of Productivity and Ownership," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 572-584, March.
- Marcel Fafchamps, 1999.
"Networks,communities and markets in Sub-Saharan Africa: implications for firm growth and investment,"
Economics Series Working Papers
WPS/1999-24, University of Oxford, Department of Economics.
- Marcel Fafchamps, 1999. "Networks, communities and markets in sub-Saharan Africa: implications for firm growth and investment," CSAE Working Paper Series 1999-24, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.