Social integration and disintegration: An exploratory analysis of cross-country data
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 23 (1995)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- repec:imf:imfocp:24 is not listed on IDEAS
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2009.
"Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy,"
IZA Discussion Papers
4393, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Arno Tausch & Almas Heshmati, 2009. "Re-Orient? MNC Penetration and Contemporary Shifts in the Global Political Economy," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200911, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Arno Tausch & Almas Heshmati, 2012.
"Migration, Openness and the Global Preconditions of "Smart Development","
Bogazici Journal of Economics and Administrative Sciences,
Bogazici University, Department of Economics, vol. 26(2), pages 1-62.
- Tausch, Arno & Heshmati, Almas, 2011. "Migration, Openness and the Global Preconditions of 'Smart Development'," IZA Discussion Papers 6169, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fedderke, J. W. & Liu, W., 2002. "Modelling the determinants of capital flows and capital flight: with an application to South African data from 1960 to 1995," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 19(3), pages 419-444, May.
- Paul Killerby & Joe Wallis, 2002. "Social capital and social economics," Forum for Social Economics, Springer, vol. 32(1), pages 21-32, September.
- Jeroen Klomp & Jakob Haan, 2010. "Measuring Health: A Multivariate Approach," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 96(3), pages 433-457, May.
- Johannes Fedderke & Robert Klitgaard & Kamil Akramov, 2011. "Heterogeneity Happens: How Rights Matter in Economic Development," Working Papers 220, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Johannes Fedderke, 2001. "Growth and institutions," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 13(6), pages 645-670.
- Menachem Monnickendam & Yitzhak Berman, 2008. "An Empirical Analysis of the Interrelationship between Components of the Social Quality Theoretical Construct," Social Indicators Research, Springer, vol. 86(3), pages 525-538, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.