Market, state, and civil organizations in Latin America beyond the debt crisis: The context for rural development
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 21 (1993)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Meyer, Carrie A., 1995. "Opportunism and NGOs: Entrepreneurship and green north-south transfers," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 23(8), pages 1277-1289, August.
- Sekher, Madhushree, 2001. "Organized participatory resource management: insights from community forestry practices in India," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 3(3-4), pages 137-154, November.
- Anderson, Robert B., 1997. "Corporate/indigenous partnerships in economic development: The first nations in Canada," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(9), pages 1483-1503, September.
- Clifford S. Russell & Philip T. Powell, 1996. "Choosing Environmental Policy Tools: Theoretical Cautions and Practical Considerations," IDB Publications 25258, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Meyer, Carrie A., 1997. "The political economy of NGOs and information sharing," World Development, Elsevier, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1127-1140, July.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.