AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 17 (1989)
Issue (Month): 4 (April)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Johannes Fedderke & Robert Klitgaard & Kamil Akramov, 2011. "Heterogeneity Happens: How Rights Matter in Economic Development," Working Papers 220, Economic Research Southern Africa.
- Svensson, J, 1996.
"Collusion Among Interest Groups : Foreign Aid and Rent-Dissipation,"
610, Stockholm - International Economic Studies.
- Svensson, Jakob, 1997. "Collusion Among Interest Grops: Foreign Aid and Rent Dissipation," Seminar Papers 610, Stockholm University, Institute for International Economic Studies.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 1998. "Issues in the Designing of Public Sector Reform," The Pakistan Development Review, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics, vol. 37(4), pages 299-327.
- Van-Ha Le & Jakob de Haan & Erik Dietzenbacher, 2013. "Do Higher Government Wages Reduce Corruption? Evidence Based on a Novel Dataset," CESifo Working Paper Series 4254, CESifo Group Munich.
- Colin Lawson & Ben Kaluwa, 1996. "The efficiency and effectiveness of Malawian parastatals," Journal of International Development, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 8(6), pages 747-765.
- Marlene Grande & Aurora A. C. Teixeira, 2011. "Linking entry mode choices of MNCs with countries’ corruption. A review," OBEGEF Working Papers 008, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude & OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.