State enterprises in a competitive industry: An Indonesian case study
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal World Development.
Volume (Year): 10 (1982)
Issue (Month): 11 (November)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/worlddev
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Cooper, William W. & Gallegos, Armando & Granof, Michael H., 1995. "A Delphi study of goals and evaluation criteria of state and privately owned Latin American airlines," Socio-Economic Planning Sciences, Elsevier, vol. 29(4), pages 273-285, December.
- Knight, J.B. & Sabot, R.H., 1988.
"Lewis Through A Looking Glass: Public Sector Employment, Rent-Seeking And Economic Growth,"
Center for Development Economics
108, Department of Economics, Williams College.
- Gelb, Alan & Sabot, Richard H. & Knight, John B., 1988. "Lewis through a looking glass : public sector employment, rent-seeking, and economic growth," Policy Research Working Paper Series 133, The World Bank.
- Balassa, Bela, 1990. "Indicative planning in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 439, The World Bank.
- Stephen Yeaple & Warren Moskowitz, 1995. "The literature on privatization," Research Paper 9514, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.