Technological evolution -- an analysis within the knowledge-based approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Karolina Safarzyńska & Jeroen Bergh, 2010. "Evolutionary models in economics: a survey of methods and building blocks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 329-373, June.
- Harry Bloch & John Finch, 2010. "Firms and industries in evolutionary economics: lessons from Marshall, Young, Steindl and Penrose," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 139-162, January.
- Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "A Conceptual Framework to Model Long-Run Qualitative Change in the Energy System," Discussion Paper Series 239, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krueger, 1999. "Twin-Peaks - What the Knowledge-Based Approach Can Say about the Dynamics of the World Income Distribution," Discussion Paper Series 189, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch & Jens J. Krüger & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "The Twin Peaks in National Income. Parametric and Nonparametric Estimates," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1127-1144.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Agent-based modelling - A methodology for the analysis of qualitative development processes," Discussion Paper Series 251, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Klaus Wersching, 2007. "Agglomeration in an innovative and differentiated industry with heterogeneous knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Wink, Ruediger, 2002. "The transregional dimension of territorial knowledge management. An evolutionary perspective on the role of universities," ERSA conference papers ersa02p496, European Regional Science Association.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.