Technological evolution -- an analysis within the knowledge-based approach
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 9 (1998)
Issue (Month): 1 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Wink, Ruediger, 2002. "The transregional dimension of territorial knowledge management. An evolutionary perspective on the role of universities," ERSA conference papers ersa02p496, European Regional Science Association.
- Thomas Grebel & Andreas Pyka, 2003. "Agent-based modelling - A methodology for the analysis of qualitative development processes," Discussion Paper Series 251, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Uwe Cantner & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch & Jens J. Krüger & Andreas Pyka, 2004. "The Twin Peaks in National Income. Parametric and Nonparametric Estimates," Revue économique, Presses de Sciences-Po, vol. 55(6), pages 1127-1144.
- Harry Bloch & John Finch, 2010. "Firms and industries in evolutionary economics: lessons from Marshall, Young, Steindl and Penrose," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(1), pages 139-162, January.
- Klaus Wersching, 2007. "Agglomeration in an innovative and differentiated industry with heterogeneous knowledge spillovers," Journal of Economic Interaction and Coordination, Springer, vol. 2(1), pages 1-25, June.
- Andreas Pyka & Uwe Cantner & Jens J. Krueger, 1999. "Twin-Peaks - What the Knowledge-Based Approach Can Say about the Dynamics of the World Income Distribution," Discussion Paper Series 189, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Andreas Pyka & Bernd Ebersberger & Horst Hanusch, 2003. "A Conceptual Framework to Model Long-Run Qualitative Change in the Energy System," Discussion Paper Series 239, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Karolina Safarzyńska & Jeroen Bergh, 2010. "Evolutionary models in economics: a survey of methods and building blocks," Journal of Evolutionary Economics, Springer, vol. 20(3), pages 329-373, June.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.