A new method to estimate the level and distribution of household human capital with application
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Structural Change and Economic Dynamics.
Volume (Year): 11 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1-2 (July)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/inca/525148
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Paul M Romer, 1999.
"Increasing Returns and Long-Run Growth,"
Levine's Working Paper Archive
2232, David K. Levine.
- Benoit Mandelbrot, 1963. "New Methods in Statistical Economics," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 71, pages 421.
- Robert J. Barro, 1991.
"Economic Growth in a Cross Section of Countries,"
NBER Working Papers
3120, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Azariadis, Costas & Drazen, Allan, 1990. "Threshold Externalities in Economic Development," The Quarterly Journal of Economics, MIT Press, vol. 105(2), pages 501-26, May.
- Eisner, Robert, 1978. "Total Incomes in the United States, 1959 and 1969," Review of Income and Wealth, International Association for Research in Income and Wealth, vol. 24(1), pages 41-70, March.
- Jacob Mincer, 1958. "Investment in Human Capital and Personal Income Distribution," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 66, pages 281.
- R. Tiff Macklem, 1997. "Aggregate Wealth in Canada," Canadian Journal of Economics, Canadian Economics Association, vol. 30(1), pages 152-68, February.
- Lau, Lawrence J. & Jamison, Dean T. & Louat, Frederic F., 1991. "Education and productivity in developing countries : an aggregate production function approach," Policy Research Working Paper Series 612, The World Bank.
- Nehru, Vikram & Swanson, Eric & Dubey, Ashutosh, 1995. "A new database on human capital stock in developing and industrial countries: Sources, methodology, and results," Journal of Development Economics, Elsevier, vol. 46(2), pages 379-401, April.
- Lucas, Robert Jr., 1988. "On the mechanics of economic development," Journal of Monetary Economics, Elsevier, vol. 22(1), pages 3-42, July.
- Romer, Paul M., 1990.
"Human capital and growth: Theory and evidence,"
Carnegie-Rochester Conference Series on Public Policy,
Elsevier, vol. 32(1), pages 251-286, January.
- Gary S. Becker, 1962. "Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis," Journal of Political Economy, University of Chicago Press, vol. 70, pages 9.
- N. Gregory Mankiw & David Romer & David N. Weil, 1992.
"A Contribution to the Empirics of Economic Growth,"
NBER Working Papers
3541, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pietro Giorgio Lovaglio & Giuseppe Folloni, 2011. "The estimation of Human Capital in structural models with flexible specification," Working Papers 11, AlmaLaurea Inter-University Consortium.
- Messinis, George & Ahmed, Abdullahi D., 2013. "Cognitive skills, innovation and technology diffusion," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 565-578.
- Nevine Mokhtar Eid, 2008. "The Capital Asset Pricing Model: An Application on the Efficiency of Financing Higher Public Education in Egypt," Working Papers 8, The German University in Cairo, Faculty of Management Technology.
- Lovaglio, Pietro Giorgio, 2008. "Process of accumulation of Italian human capital," Structural Change and Economic Dynamics, Elsevier, vol. 19(4), pages 342-356, December.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.