Weak invariance principles for sums of dependent random functions
AbstractMotivated by problems in functional data analysis, in this paper we prove the weak convergence of normalized partial sums of dependent random functions exhibiting a Bernoulli shift structure.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 123 (2013)
Issue (Month): 2 ()
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Aue, Alexander & Hörmann, Siegfried & Horváth, Lajos & Hušková, Marie & Steinebach, Josef G., 2012. "Sequential Testing For The Stability Of High-Frequency Portfolio Betas," Econometric Theory, Cambridge University Press, vol. 28(04), pages 804-837, August.
- Dedecker, Jérôme & Merlevède, Florence, 2003. "The conditional central limit theorem in Hilbert spaces," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 108(2), pages 229-262, December.
- Doukhan, Paul & Louhichi, Sana, 1999. "A new weak dependence condition and applications to moment inequalities," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 84(2), pages 313-342, December.
- Horváth, Lajos & Kokoszka, Piotr & Rice, Gregory, 2014. "Testing stationarity of functional time series," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 179(1), pages 66-82.
- Horváth, Lajos & Hušková, Marie & Rice, Gregory, 2013. "Test of independence for functional data," Journal of Multivariate Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 117(C), pages 100-119.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.