On exponential local martingales associated with strong Markov continuous local martingales
AbstractWe investigate integral functionals , t>=0, where m is a nonnegative measure on and LY is the local time of a Wiener process with drift, i.e.,Â Yt=Wt+t, t>=0, with a standard Wiener process W. We give conditions for a.s. convergence and divergence of Tt, t>=0, and T[infinity]. In the second part of the present note we apply these results to exponential local martingales associated with strong Markov continuous local martingales. In terms of the speed measure of a strong Markov continuous local martingale, we state a necessary and sufficient condition for the exponential local martingale associated with a strong Markov continuous local martingale to be a martingale.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 119 (2009)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tina Hviid Rydberg, 1997. "A note on the existence of unique equivalent martingale measures in a Markovian setting," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 251-257.
- David G. Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 1998. "Complete Models with Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 27-48.
- Albert N. Shiryaev & Jan Kallsen, 2002. "The cumulant process and Esscher's change of measure," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 397-428.
- Ruf, Johannes, 2013. "A new proof for the conditions of Novikov and Kazamaki," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 404-421.
- Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes & Smirnov, Alexander G., 2011. "A characterization of the martingale property of exponentially affine processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 568-582, March.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.