On exponential local martingales associated with strong Markov continuous local martingales
AbstractWe investigate integral functionals , t>=0, where m is a nonnegative measure on and LY is the local time of a Wiener process with drift, i.e.,Â Yt=Wt+t, t>=0, with a standard Wiener process W. We give conditions for a.s. convergence and divergence of Tt, t>=0, and T[infinity]. In the second part of the present note we apply these results to exponential local martingales associated with strong Markov continuous local martingales. In terms of the speed measure of a strong Markov continuous local martingale, we state a necessary and sufficient condition for the exponential local martingale associated with a strong Markov continuous local martingale to be a martingale.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Stochastic Processes and their Applications.
Volume (Year): 119 (2009)
Issue (Month): 9 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/wps/find/journaldescription.cws_home/505572/description#description
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Tina Hviid Rydberg, 1997. "A note on the existence of unique equivalent martingale measures in a Markovian setting," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 1(3), pages 251-257.
- David G. Hobson & L. C. G. Rogers, 1998. "Complete Models with Stochastic Volatility," Mathematical Finance, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 8(1), pages 27-48.
- Albert N. Shiryaev & Jan Kallsen, 2002. "The cumulant process and Esscher's change of measure," Finance and Stochastics, Springer, vol. 6(4), pages 397-428.
- Ruf, Johannes, 2013. "A new proof for the conditions of Novikov and Kazamaki," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 123(2), pages 404-421.
- Mayerhofer, Eberhard & Muhle-Karbe, Johannes & Smirnov, Alexander G., 2011. "A characterization of the martingale property of exponentially affine processes," Stochastic Processes and their Applications, Elsevier, vol. 121(3), pages 568-582, March.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.