Developing countries as exporters of industrial technology
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 9 (1980)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Koirala, Govinda P. & Koshal, Rajindar K., 1999. "Productivity and technology in Nepal:: An analysis of foreign and domestic firms," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 10(4), pages 605-618.
- Oyelaran-Oyeyinka, B. & Laditan, G. O. A. & Esubiyi, A. O., 1996. "Industrial innovation in Sub-Saharan Africa: the manufacturing sector in Nigeria," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 25(7), pages 1081-1096, October.
- Pradhan, Jaya Prakash, 2008. "South-South Investment in Infrastructure: The Operation of Indian Firms in Developing Countries," MPRA Paper 12333, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohan Babu, G.N., 1999. "The Determinants of Firm-level Technological Performances - A Study on the Indian Capital Goods Sector," UNU-INTECH Discussion Paper Series 01, United Nations University - INTECH.
- Magnus Blomstrom & Edward N. Wolff, 1994.
"Multinational Corporations and Productivity Convergence in Mexico,"
NBER Working Papers
3141, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Blomstrom, Magnus & Wolff, E.N., 1989. "Multinational Corporations And Productivity Convergence In Mexico," Working Papers 89-28, C.V. Starr Center for Applied Economics, New York University.
- James DD, 1988. "Impact of technology imports on indigenous technological capacity: the case study of Mexico," ILO Working Papers 258768, International Labour Organization.
- Luiz Ricardo Cavalcante & Bruno César Araújo, 2013. "Market Leadership in the Brazilian Automotive Industry: The Case of Marcopolo," Discussion Papers 1906a, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.
- McKendrick, David, 1995. "Sources of imitation: improving bank process capabilities," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 24(5), pages 783-802, September.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.