Improving patent valuations for management purposes--validating new indicators by analyzing application rationales
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 33 (2004)
Issue (Month): 6-7 (September)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
You can help add them by filling out this form.
CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2007.
"A brief history of space and time: the scope-year index as a patent value indicator based on families and renewals,"
Working Papers CEB
07-019.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2008. "A brief history of space and time: the scope-year index as a patent value indicator based on families and renewals," ULB Institutional Repository 2013/6383, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- van Pottelsberghe, Bruno & van Zeebroeck, Nicolas, 2007. "A Brief History of Space and Time: the Scope-Year Index as a Patent Value Indicator Based on Families and Renewals," CEPR Discussion Papers 6321, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tuomo Nikulainen & Raine Hermans & Martti Kulvik, 2008.
"Patent Citations Indicating Present Value Of The Biotechnology Business,"
International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM),
World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(03), pages 279-301.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Hermans, Raine & Kulvik, Martti, 2006. "Patent citations indicating present value of the biotechnology business," Discussion Papers 1048, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- De Prato, Giuditta & Nepelski, Daniel, 2012. "A framework for assessing innovation collaboration partners and its application to India," MPRA Paper 39284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Thoen, V & Lefebvre, Christian, 2005. "How do venture capitalists inform their investors on the investment portfolio? An empirical investigation of the Belgian private equity market," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/122824, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2007. "Patents only live twice: a patent survival analysis in Europe," Working Papers CEB 07-028.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Pajarinen, Mika & Palmberg, Christopher, 2005. "Patents and Technological Change - A Review with Focus on the FEPOCI Database," Discussion Papers 984, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Della Malva, Antonio, 2012. "Essays on the economic and strategic implications of science," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-28756, Maastricht University.
- Van Looy, Bart & Debackere, Koenraad & Callaert, J & Tijssen, R & Van Leeuwen, T, 2005. "National scientific capabilities and technological performance: An exploration of emerging industrial relevant research domains," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/122798, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Callaert, J & Van Looy, Bart & Verbeek, Arnold & Debackere, Koenraad & Thijs, Bart, 2005. "Traces of prior art. An analysis of non-patent references found in patent documents," Open Access publications from Katholieke Universiteit Leuven urn:hdl:123456789/122795, Katholieke Universiteit Leuven.
- Pacher, Sebastian, 2012. "The modern enterprise and the stock market: exploring the effects of uncertainty on the valuation and financing of innovation and intangibles," Open Access publications from Maastricht University urn:nbn:nl:ui:27-31195, Maastricht University.
- van Triest, Sander & Vis, Wim, 2007. "Valuing patents on cost-reducing technology: A case study," International Journal of Production Economics, Elsevier, vol. 105(1), pages 282-292, January.
- Fischer, Timo & Henkel, Joachim, 2012. "Patent trolls on markets for technology – An empirical analysis of NPEs’ patent acquisitions," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(9), pages 1519-1533.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.