Hardware gimmick or cultural innovation? Technological, cultural, and social foundations of the Japanese video game industry
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 32 (2003)
Issue (Month): 3 (March)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- M S Gertler & S DiGiovanna, 1997. "In search of the new social economy: collaborative relations between users and producers of advanced manufacturing technologies," Environment and Planning A, Pion Ltd, London, vol. 29(9), pages 1585-1602, September.
- Throsby, David, 1994. "The Production and Consumption of the Arts: A View of Cultural Economics," Journal of Economic Literature, American Economic Association, vol. 32(1), pages 1-29, March.
- Allen J. Scott, 1997. "The Cultural Economy of Cities," International Journal of Urban and Regional Research, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 21(2), pages 323-339, 06.
- Haefliger, Stefan & Jäger, Peter & von Krogh, Georg, 2010. "Under the radar: Industry entry by user entrepreneurs," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(9), pages 1198-1213, November.
- Chahira Mehouachi & Véronique Perret, 2013. "Governance work in inter-organizational networks: driving processes and structures," Post-Print halshs-00844182, HAL.
- Jonas Rundquist, 2008. "World-Class Or Good Enough — The Choice Of Partner When Outsourcing New Product Development In Medium-Sized Firms," International Journal of Innovation and Technology Management (IJITM), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 5(04), pages 423-445.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.