Convergence of national science and technology policies: the case of Finland
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 8-9 (December)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Chris Freeman & Luc Soete, 1997. "The Economics of Industrial Innovation, 3rd Edition," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 3, volume 1, number 0262061953, January.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2000. "Additionality of EU framework programmes1," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 29(6), pages 711-724, June.
- Elzinga, Aant, 1980. "Science policy in Sweden: sectorization and adjustment to crisis," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 9(2), pages 116-146, April.
- Fier, Andreas & Ebersberger, Bernd & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2006.
"The Relationship between R&D Collaboration, Subsidies and Patenting Activity: Empirical Evidence from Finland and Germany,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
04-37 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Ebersberger, Bernd & Czarnitzki, Dirk & Fier, Andreas, 2004. "The Relationship between R&D Collaboration, Subsidies and Patenting Activity: Empirical Evidence from Finland and Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 04-37, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Saarivirta, Toni & Consoli, Davide, 2007. "Where Did They Go? A Study on Newly Established Universities and Graduate Mobility in Finland," MPRA Paper 11377, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2006. "Venture Capital Industry in Finland - Country Report for the Venture Fun Project," Discussion Papers 1003, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Gerd Schienstock, 2004. "Finnland auf dem Weg zur Wissensökonomie – Von Pfadabhängigkeit zu Pfadentwicklung [Finland’s Way Into the Knowledge-based Economy: From Path Dependency to Path Creation]," ITA manu:scripts 04_01, Institute of Technology Assessment (ITA).
- Lepori, Benedetto, 2011. "Coordination modes in public funding systems," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 40(3), pages 355-367, April.
- Svarc, Jadranka, 2006. "Socio-political factors and the failure of innovation policy in Croatia as a country in transition," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 35(1), pages 144-159, February.
- Dirk Czarnitzki & Bernd Ebersberger & Andreas Fier, 2007. "The relationship between R&D collaboration, subsidies and R&D performance: Empirical evidence from Finland and Germany," Journal of Applied Econometrics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 22(7), pages 1347-1366.
- Philippe Mustar & Mike Wright, 2010. "Convergence or path dependency in policies to foster the creation of university spin-off firms? A comparison of France and the United Kingdom," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 35(1), pages 42-65, February.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.