Technology, institutions, and innovation systems
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 31 (2002)
Issue (Month): 2 (February)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Soete, Luc & Turner, Roy, 1984. "Technology Diffusion and the Rate of Technical Change," Economic Journal, Royal Economic Society, vol. 94(375), pages 612-23, September.
- Paul, Bénédique, 2012. "Technology and institutions: Theoretical aspects of institutional innovation and its deficiency in Haiti," MPRA Paper 39140, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Davide Consoli, 2005. "Changing boundaries and structure of a technological system: lessons from UK retail banking," Development and Comp Systems 0506004, EconWPA.
- Mlecnik, Erwin & Visscher, Henk & van Hal, Anke, 2010. "Barriers and opportunities for labels for highly energy-efficient houses," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(8), pages 4592-4603, August.
- Heinze, Thomas, 2006. "Emergence of nano S&T in Germany : network formation and company performance," Discussion Papers "Innovation Systems and Policy Analysis" 7, Fraunhofer Institute for Systems and Innovation Research (ISI).
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2009.
"Catching-Up Trajectories In The Wine Sector: A Comparative Study Of Chile, Italy And South Africa,"
48299, American Association of Wine Economists.
- Cusmano, Lucia & Morrison, Andrea & Rabellotti, Roberta, 2010. "Catching up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study of Chile, Italy, and South Africa," World Development, Elsevier, vol. 38(11), pages 1588-1602, November.
- Lucia Cusmano & Andrea Morrison & Roberta Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," KITeS Working Papers 007, KITeS, Centre for Knowledge, Internationalization and Technology Studies, Universita' Bocconi, Milano, Italy, revised Mar 2009.
- L. Cusmano & A. Morrison & R. Rabellotti, 2009. "Catching-up Trajectories in the Wine Sector: A Comparative Study on Chile, Italy and South Africa," Working Papers Prin 001, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- DiVito, Lori, 2012. "Institutional entrepreneurship in constructing alternative paths: A comparison of biotech hybrids," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(5), pages 884-896.
- Mahmood, Ishtiaq P. & Zheng, Weiting, 2009. "Whether and how: Effects of international joint ventures on local innovation in an emerging economy," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(9), pages 1489-1503, November.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2008. "The cost of switching Internet providers in the broadband industry, or why ADSL has diffused faster than other innovative technologies: Evidence from the French case," Post-Print hal-00203512, HAL.
- Rogge, Karoline S. & Hoffmann, Volker H., 2010. "The impact of the EU ETS on the sectoral innovation system for power generation technologies - Findings for Germany," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(12), pages 7639-7652, December.
- Jackie Krafft & Evens Salies, 2006.
"The cost of switching Internet providers in the French broadband industry, or why ADSL has diffused faster than other innovative technologies","
Documents de Travail de l'OFCE
2006-16, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Evens Salies & Jackie Krafft, 2006. "The cost of switching Internet providers in the French broadband industry, or why ADSL has diffused faster than other innovative technologies," Sciences Po publications nÂ°2006-16, Sciences Po.
- Hart, David M., 2009. "Accounting for change in national systems of innovation: A friendly critique based on the U.S. case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(4), pages 647-654, May.
- Krafft, Jackie & Salies, Evens, 2008. "The diffusion of ADSL and costs of switching Internet providers in the broadband industry: Evidence from the French case," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 37(4), pages 706-719, May.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Wendy Shamier).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.