Shifts in foreign trade, competitiveness and growth potential: from Baltics to 'Bal-techs'?
AbstractNo abstract is available for this item.
Download InfoIf you experience problems downloading a file, check if you have the proper application to view it first. In case of further problems read the IDEAS help page. Note that these files are not on the IDEAS site. Please be patient as the files may be large.
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to look for a different version under "Related research" (further below) or search for a different version of it.
Bibliographic InfoArticle provided by Elsevier in its journal Research Policy.
Volume (Year): 29 (2000)
Issue (Month): 1 (January)
Contact details of provider:
Web page: http://www.elsevier.com/locate/respol
Other versions of this item:
- Lankhuizen ,Maureen, 1997. "Shifts in foreign trade, competitiveness and growth potential : from Baltics to "Bal-techs" ?," Research Memorandum, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT) 009, Maastricht University, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
Please report citation or reference errors to , or , if you are the registered author of the cited work, log in to your RePEc Author Service profile, click on "citations" and make appropriate adjustments.:
- Sorsa, Piritta, 1994. "Regional integration and the Baltics : which way?," Policy Research Working Paper Series 1390, The World Bank.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004. "Dumping in a Global World," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-128/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- Jose Luis Moraga-Gonzalez & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004. "Dumping in Developing and Transition Economies," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 04-125/2, Tinbergen Institute.
- José Luis Moraga-González & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2004.
"Dumping in Developing and Transition Economies,"
CESifo Working Paper Series
1356, CESifo Group Munich.
- José Luis Moraga Gonzales & Jean-Marie Viaene, 2001. "Trade and Industrial Policy of Transition Economies," CESifo Working Paper Series 446, CESifo Group Munich.
- ÃdÃ¡m TÃ¶rÃ¶k, 2007. "Industrial Policy in the New Member Countries of the European Union: A Survey of Patterns and Initiatives Since 1990," Journal of Industry, Competition and Trade, Springer, Springer, vol. 7(3), pages 255-271, December.
- TÃ¶rÃ¶k, ÃdÃ¡m, 2006.
"ElmaradottsÃ¡g, felzÃ¡rkÃ³zÃ¡s Ã©s innovÃ¡ciÃ³ az EurÃ³pÃ¡n kÃvÃ¼li, nem OECD orszÃ¡gokban
[Backwardness, catching up and innovation in the extra-European OECD countries]," KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle (Economic Review - monthly of the Hungarian Academy of Sciences), KÃ¶zgazdasÃ¡gi Szemle AlapÃtvÃ¡ny (Economic Review Foundation), vol. 0(11), pages 1005-1022.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Zhang, Lei).
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If references are entirely missing, you can add them using this form.
If the full references list an item that is present in RePEc, but the system did not link to it, you can help with this form.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.